The Blue Bayou Inn is a newly renovated house in the heart of the historic district in Tarpon Springs. The house was built in the Spanish-American war era Craftsman style in 1905.
- Check in time is 4pm
- Check out time is 11am
- Free wifi
- Flat screen HDTV in every room
- Thermostat in every room
- Full bath in every room
- 9 inch insulated walls between every room
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Large natural gas “blaze” grill on outdoor deck
Things to do!
- Restaurants, microbrewery, and antique shops area starts a half a block away
- World class beaches nearby
- Pinellas bike trail
- Spring training for the Toronto Blue Jays and Phillies are close by